Saturday 18 February 2012

Knowing God's Voice Lesson 1 to 4

Introduction
"What is God's will for me?"

This question is perhaps the one most often asked by believers. It is also a question that frequently confronts Christian leaders as men and women turn to them for guidance in decision making.
In everyday situations of life, believers are constantly making choices which determine whether or not they will do the perfect will of God. It is essential to know God's voice, understand His will, and make right decisions each day. It is important because each minor decision affects the finding of God's will for a lifetime.
This course explains how God speaks to man and how to find God's will for your life. Guidelines are given on knowing the voice of God and determining His will. The pattern of God's will and Scriptural examples of how God reveals His will are discussed.
I am the good shepherd and know my sheep, and am known of mine. . .
And other sheep I have which are not of this fold: them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:14,16,27)
God has a plan for intimate relationship with mankind. Man is known by God and can know Him personally.
You can know the voice of God!



© Harvestime International Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment